The Dover Group is looking for an experienced assistant bookkeeper to join our team, at the Historic Milleridge Inn.
Must have a strong knowledge in Quickbooks and experience as a bookkeeper Assistant Bookkeeper.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Make collection calls as needed Assist with AP/AR as needed.
If you’re an experienced bookkeeper with QuickBooks knowledge, please apply today! We’d love to have you on our team.
This is a full-time role.
About The Dover Group:
The Dover Group has been proudly serving Long Island for over 100 years. We employ over 1000 employees across all 14 of our brands and have hosted over 500,000 events. We are more than just numbers, we are hard-working, we have fun, and more than anything we are a family. So join the Dover family today.