We are seeking a positive, punctual, and reliable person who is warm, genuine, and upbeat. Patient care is our main priority, so someone that is kind, caring, and a quick learner is a must. Someone who is proficient, a good communicator, and has excellent follow-through skills is necessary. This is a small, but busy and serene office where we seek to help others on their healing journey.
The Front Desk Wellness Coordinator’s role is everyone’s first point of contact for the office. Professional appearance, good communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment are crucial for this role. The position requires attention to detail while maintaining a welcoming presence for all. In addition, you should be:
- A team player with a great attitude, flexible schedule, and excellent work ethic.
- Compassionate, warm, and helpful.
- Detail-oriented and customer service driven with strong patient service skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent judgment, and reliability, and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Wellness-oriented with a passion to learn and help others
- Greeting patients and directing them to treatment rooms.
- Maintaining systems, documenting patient visits, and payments.
- Answering, screening, and directing patient calls.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Strong computer skills are a must.
- Maintaining and ordering supplies and supplements
- Create social media posts using Canva
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to multitask