At Club Pilates Oceanside, we are passionate about helping people improve their lives through the power of Pilates! We are seeking a Sales Associate who will assist the Club Managers and Sales Team to create new prospect leads, develop leads into new members, and manage the existing membership base.
If you’re sales-oriented, friendly and outgoing, have the ability to multi-task and want to work in a fun environment where we help people reach their fitness goals, apply today!
Please only apply if you have at least two years of Sales experience. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required–in person, on the telephone and via email
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Must have proficient computer skills and be able to learn and use the studio software
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Must be highly organized with good time management skills
- Professional, punctual, reliable, trustworthy and neat
- Strong work ethic and desire to excel
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow-up, and close
- Lead generation including grass roots marketing and community networking
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s goals, needs and wants
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services and retail to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assume responsibility for developing/mastering selling skills
- Work Front Desk, check-in clients and other duties as assigned
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
Be part of a highly motivated, energized and talented team committed to providing excellent customer service and a premiere Pilates and fitness experience. We’ve created a one-of-a-kind, positive, engaging community of like-minded people and have plans to open additional studios, so there’s room for growth. Apply today to work in a *FUN*, high-energy environment helping people reach their health & wellness goals. Join the Club Pilates family and be part of something truly special!! Email your resume, cover letter and availability to [email protected]
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This Sales Associate position offers a very competitive hourly salary, based on experience & performance
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Huge opportunities for growth between the two studios
About the Company
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nationwide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit http://www.clubpilates.com