Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for Bussers for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings absolutely fresh and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available, regardless of cost, and by updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics, to include world renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All of our restaurants feature award winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
Here at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be the best that fine dining has to offer. We are searching for a diligent busser to assist and support our serving staff at our restaurant. As a busser, you will be responsible for cleaning, clearing, and setting tables, ensuring that the restaurant supplies and equipment are clean and maintained, and assisting customers with requests or complaints.
To ensure success as a busser, you should be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. A skilled busser should be good with their hands, highly efficient, and be able to provide a great level of customer service.
UNPARALLED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford – medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward. This position directly reports to the General and Assistant Managers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that tables are cleared, cleaned, and reset between seating.
- Serving food and refilling beverages as required.
- Assisting with the cleaning and processing of dirty dishes and silverware.
- Ensuring that the menus, crockery, and cutlery are cleaned and replenished between tables.
- Managing the inventory of napkins, straws, salt, pepper, and other table condiments and supplies.
- Reporting any damages, shortages, and complaints to the manager.
- Moving tables, chairs, and furniture to accommodate customers as needed.
- Tidying the restaurant after service and ensuring that it is prepped for the following service.
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Anthony Scotto Restaurants has achieved great success and we are just getting started. This is your opportunity to make decisions to help shape a growing company. This position will have regular exposure to ownership and have significant influence on decisions in the company’s development, from operational practices to company culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our team very seriously.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal communication abilities.
- Physically fit and able to move furniture and stand for long periods of time.
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends and public holidays.