Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for a Broiler Cook for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings fresh and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available, regardless of cost, and updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics to include world-renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes, and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All our restaurants feature award-winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
Here at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be the best that fine dining has to offer. We are looking for a professional Broiler Cook to prepare food to the chefs’ specifications and set up menu stations. Broiler Cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
UNPARALLELED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue-based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford – medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for individuals looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report, and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a broiler cook.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Proven experience in a fine dining establishment
- Incredible food preparation abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Deep knowledge of fine dining and industry-leading trends
- Impeccable time management skills
- Creative menu knowledge and development skills