This person is primarily responsible for the repair/configuration of Chromebooks prior to deployment. This person should have experience opening machines, installing modular cards/installing memory, testing connectivity and understanding for basic computing issues; installing software, replacing hardware components, rolling out new hardware and delivering exceptional service.
- Un-box hardware and perform inventory tasks
- Install new card(s) into device on existing and/or new machines
- Track disposition of old (replaced) card
- Stage repaired device for shipping
- Track and document progress using Excel and/or ticketing system
- Track, document and perform shipping preparation tasks
- Create and file paperwork
- A+ certification (preferred)
- Chromebook experience (a plus)
- PC Hardware repair (a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications and the Internet
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skilled with organization and time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
Come experience our unique culture and see how our “right people, right results” philosophy has led to our outstanding success! We are great place to start your IT career!
Custom Computer Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.